Medical Author: Gary W. Cole, MD, FAAD // Medical Editor: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR
Irritants are substances that directly affect the skin, and when used in high enough concentrations with long enough contact, cause the skin to become red and itchy or to burn Continue
Written by Megan Kinder, with some information gathered from articles on SkinCarePhysicians.com.
Occurring only on the palms of the hands, sides of the fingers, and soles of the feet, this common eczema typically causes a burning or itching sensation and a blistering rash. Some patients say the blisters resemble tapioca pudding. Continue
Written and submitted to DermatitisInformation.com by Sarah Villafranco, MD of Osmia Organics in Carbondale, CO.
For my Perioral Dermatitis natural cure, here are the things I changed: (A) I stopped fluoride toothpaste, (B) I stopped using sodium laureth sulfate in my hair care products, (C) I started evening primrose oil supplements, and (D) I took a less-is-more approach with my skin, which I continue to follow. Read my story here, and my path to a Perioral Dermatitis natural cure. Continue
- Infantile Seborrheic Dermatitis vs. Eczema
- Psoriasis Vulgaris
- Atopic Eczema
- Treat Psoriasis
- Information on Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- How do you get Eczema?
- Rosacea: a Chronic Skin Condition
- Psoriasis Skin Disease Information
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis Symptoms
- Neurodermatitis Treatment and Info
- The Cause of Eczema: What You Weren't Told
- Plaque Psoriasis Treatment
- Psoriasiform Dermatitis Treatment
- Spongiotic Dermatitis Treatment
- Seborrheic Dermatitis Symptoms
- What factors can aggravate atopic dermatitis?
- Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Guttate Psoriasis
- Nummular Dermatitis