Medical Author: Gary W. Cole, MD, FAAD // Medical Editor: William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR
Irritants are substances that directly affect the skin, and when used in high enough concentrations with long enough contact, cause the skin to become red and itchy or to burn Continue
Written by Megan Kinder, with some information gathered from articles on SkinCarePhysicians.com.
Occurring only on the palms of the hands, sides of the fingers, and soles of the feet, this common eczema typically causes a burning or itching sensation and a blistering rash. Some patients say the blisters resemble tapioca pudding. Continue
Written and submitted to DermatitisInformation.com by Sarah Villafranco, MD of Osmia Organics in Carbondale, CO.
For my Perioral Dermatitis natural cure, here are the things I changed: (A) I stopped fluoride toothpaste, (B) I stopped using sodium laureth sulfate in my hair care products, (C) I started evening primrose oil supplements, and (D) I took a less-is-more approach with my skin, which I continue to follow. Read my story here, and my path to a Perioral Dermatitis natural cure. Continue
- 5 Natural Cure for Eczema
- Perioral Dermatitis Symptoms
- Rhus Dermatitis
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Foot Dermatitis Symtoms
- Risk Factors of Neurodermatitis
- Venostasis Dermatitis
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis Images, Causes, Symptons, & Treatment
- Dyshidrotic Dermatitis
- Phototoxic Dermatitis from Wearing Bikinis
- "Contact deratitis" - What on earth is that?
- Occupational Dermatitis: Caused In The Workplace
- Psoriasis Wiki
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Vulgaris
- Plaque Psoriasis Treatment
- Psoriasis Skin Disease Information
- What does psoriasis look like?
- Treat Psoriasis
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis Picture